Tuesday, November 09, 2004

aspew a puff

body classical claw foot tub.
confession facades naked staircase salt brick eyes look at me for the first time mothy clothes buried under mossy hill cover your nakedness the darkest street grab a bus bottle of water a chalice to our thirst.
call from church my god sunday amusement my life blood greenhouse sweating flower tremor must have heard you escaped me i would release all the rest.
push the bowels of memory you exist more than.
child stirred greatness you forever boy wrinkle fade always you softening reaching out child lost your children my eyes blaming wanting your strength cruel denying this girl someday they ask me never forget me rush to buy look for your name.
suffer pyre poetic faith doubt written in history.
lost picture chest poor proud treasures charms lost you like me you after her anger never understood what was in that letter rose drawing.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home