Wednesday, November 10, 2004

bloody yuppies

yuppieland starbuck country. only place in town that stays open later than ten pm and kitty corner to pendergast beach house. fun to watch the starbuck suv shuffle - though im sure one of those bastards hit my cat jolt wired from a double mocha latte. tried to do research for my merican lit paper today ended up organizing, watering, washing, throwing the microwave out the back door to make room for plants and grains. giant jars of red lentils, rice, couscous force people to learn how to use a stove. yankee doodling in my brain. it would sound much better on a real piano and if my earplug weren't jammed under the keys she couldn't resist. i miss my bike. sangria fiesta friday casa pendergasta, can wear my yellow dress and whack candy bellied llamas. too much sangria make girlie go something something. just want to read plath getting obsessed buying a book a day, scouring ebayabe wish i had 50000. thinking of home. putting off calls. distance the cushion.

ps thas ta below buying up smiths on a day with mog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home