Saturday, November 20, 2004

no title

would like to be at the east coast party but im here would only be killing my lungs there so it isnt so bad but here everyone is tired and my faith is shaken in brief scattered moments hard to hold a day together in this way. extensions abound bless my profs. trying not to let anger build its a horrible thing i see so many things gone wrong in the past and we do so well cant let myself slip. roadtrip usa xmas in california back of the blue goddess tipping champer glasses together eating moms butter tarts for comfort if life is changing may as well give it my all. but she... its true im stong something so much i think i may freeze in place with a patient understanding expression on my face. i love. is there nobilty in it? i laugh a lot but i dont smile as much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home