Sunday, November 21, 2004

ignore

insence swims around me in candlelit night air after all have gone to bed not all too pleasently i wonder how many nights i can take without sustenence that to me is life is love is what i need to stay positive it alarms me that the blues i used to feel hourly have dissipated and return when i am hungry it frightens me that i have to search my mind sometimes for something to think about i really dont need to say anything at all most of the time blank space with freedom comes i would have to start from scratch it seems panic searching through the blank spaces of my mind wanting to discard more and more and wait there is nothing left. one of those days where things look down not up. i should wait until tomorrow. u2 will lift me back up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home