Friday, June 17, 2005

time for revolution

an unbelievable week. my disappointment in the north american human race has escalated and nears bursting point. the battle between good and evil continues. i scrape off a layer of naivite and beneath discover a hard layer of distrust. i never thought i would be victimized by the legal system and by other canadians to the point of being kicked out into the f'ing streets. no one cares about kids, or pets, or plants. it is all profit and squirmy, slimy, evil, sexually repressed assholes and women on power trips. f'in hell i am disapointed. and somehow still making the most of it. though it appears that in this society evil is rewarded, my belief in karma gets me through. i wrap my white wings around myself and build up strength.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home