Thursday, November 25, 2004

colossus

this voice telling me that in order to go inside i have to go down and I may never comeout alive and the question does suffering lead to art art suffering. is it necessary i will take up my life force its mine i claimed it in my first memory of being alive those impossible images. only dreamed of magic until i met the devil and when that card flipped up i knew he would shock me into myself into those dreams that so long i held in my palm a wish faraway throwaway. if any part of my life has been a test this is it and i have been tested oh oh. this a different kind in which i may lose limbs, but i am growing a collosal fibrous vibrant pulsating pheonix of a heart big enough to keep all i thought id have to let die in order to live. now i can have all i was afraid to clutch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home