Sunday, January 01, 2006

tongues and sounds

my heart is breaking for nova scotia. going home this year was like coming back around to myself after all of the changes the last two years have held. All that I felt had splintered drew itself together and rose up out of the ash of memory to form a beautiful and painful vision of a future. The one splinter who digs herself into the blue sinew of my heart pushed in a final shove and now will never leave it. Promises were made that will never be broken but which made leaving all the more painful. I have to make a life away from it all, some reason and purpose still drives me though the path is wild and ripe with the unknown. I am so sad and it is so difficult to work it out. I'm going now to live on the beach and eat fish and avacados, strengthen my body in the sun, beat it with salt to purity, and write as if sweating and purge, srtive to understand, these feelings.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where are you now?

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home